雏鹰展翅
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

关于祖国的小短文

2 posters

向下

关于祖国的小短文 Empty 关于祖国的小短文

帖子 由 世纪小学6 3班李琦 周五 十月 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Ha, the motherland, my mother, celebrates the quarter of your birthday 60 anniversaries in the joys, I have a boiling passion, thoughts and feelings surge.We want to speak to you how much considerate words son, have how much laudatory song son sing to you.60 years, at Be just fillip in the mankind's history long river a flick, however, great of the motherland occurrence turns over the variety that sky replies ground.Everywhere is change with each passing day of creation.Everywhere is canvass business to lead a property and promote the big current of economic development.I imitate the red ship that the Buddha sees south lake to bathe the gold Hui of the sun, to drive today.The red flag of well Kang-shan, the cuckoo smiles dimple and reflects the mountain is red of strong the United States is like of the red glow at sunset style style float.The hot breeze of pagoda mountain postpones arousing of river water wave, the story of green yarn debt rides on the Qiong syrup of yellow river and conceived the children of ten million heros.

世纪小学6 3班李琦

帖子数 : 5
注册日期 : 13-10-18

返回页首 向下

关于祖国的小短文 Empty 回复: 关于祖国的小短文

帖子 由 Admin 周五 十月 18, 2013 4:11 pm

lol! 李琦好棒啊!希望你早日成为英语高手!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 54
注册日期 : 13-10-16