雏鹰展翅
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

英语天地!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

向下

英语天地!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty 英语天地!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

帖子 由 世纪小学苑桐越 周五 十月 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Fish is my favorite food. I don’t know why I like to eat it. I just feel the smell of fish is very delicious. Maybe is heredity, as my father and grandma also like it. What’s more, I don’t care what kind of fish or what kind of coking style, I like all of them without reasons. Everytime my mother cook fish, I will eat much more than usual. So my mother always says that she gives birth to a cat. Everytime she says that all of us laugh.

世纪小学苑桐越
精英

帖子数 : 53
注册日期 : 13-10-21

返回页首 向下

英语天地!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty 回复: 英语天地!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

帖子 由 世纪小学张子昂123 周三 十一月 06, 2013 2:41 pm

不要老发一样的

世纪小学张子昂123
精英

帖子数 : 47
注册日期 : 13-10-20

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 王梦杰 周三 十一月 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I like many different kinds of food, eggs is my favorite kind. Eggs contain a lot of essential nutrients needed by the human body, and it's commonly found in almost any part of the world.
Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color depending on the egg.Eggs is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and french toast. You can easily get eggs at any supermarkets, and they are sold for a very cheap price too. After the eggs are acquired, it is best to crack it open into a pan or plate and stir it evenly. If the egg is to be pan fried, then just crack the egg into the boiling pan, and remember to flip sides.
Eggs contain lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy. Soldiers used to carry eggs to the frontline as their food. Egg is my favorite kind of food.
王梦杰
王梦杰
精英

帖子数 : 361

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 王梦杰 周三 十一月 13, 2013 3:45 pm

汉语意思:我喜欢许多不同种类的食物,鸡蛋是我最喜欢的那种。鸡蛋含有大量人体必需的营养元素,它的发现几乎在世界的任何部分。

Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color depending on the egg.Eggs is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and french toast. You can easily get eggs at any supermarkets, and they are sold for a very cheap price too. After the eggs are acquired, it is best to crack it open into a pan or plate and stir it evenly. If the egg is to be pan fried, then just crack the egg into the boiling pan, and remember to flip sides.

鸡蛋是浅棕色的颜色取决于鸡蛋的椭圆形的形状的球体。鸡蛋是基本的因素很多菜,像煎蛋卷和法式吐司。你可以在任何超市买到鸡蛋,和他们的价格也很便宜。这些蛋是获得后,最好是把它开到锅或板和搅拌均匀。如果蛋是泛油炸,然后裂纹蛋到沸腾的锅,记得要翻面。

Eggs contain lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy. Soldiers used to carry eggs to the frontline as their food. Egg is my favorite kind of food..

鸡蛋含有大量的营养物质,是一种很好的能量的来源。用于携带鸡蛋前线作为他们的食物的士兵。鸡蛋是我最喜欢的食物种类。
王梦杰
王梦杰
精英

帖子数 : 361

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题