雏鹰展翅
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地

3 posters

向下

Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地 Empty Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地

帖子 由 王梦杰 周一 十月 28, 2013 3:09 pm

The school is a beautiful grassland. The afternoon sun like drunken father, without any reason to scold small grass, small grass was very sad, suddenly Dongfeng sister blowing, small grass immediately to the west go, because he knows he stood next to his sister and will be crushed Dongfeng, Dongfeng sister but ran, already pant for breath, then in the Dongfeng sister and there was a sudden gust of wind, all of a sudden the Daze sunset father blowing up, think of something called little grass, grass immediately to apologize, and to give it a green suit with many flowers, grass to open the heart.
学校的草地也是一幅美景。下午的夕阳像喝醉酒的爸爸,没有任何原因就责骂了小草地,那时的小草地伤心极了,忽然东风姐姐拂过,小草地马上向西跑去,因为它知道自己站在东风姐姐旁边会被压坏的,东风姐姐可是跑过来的,早已气喘吁吁,就在这时东风姐姐又突然刮起一阵大风,一下子把迷迷糊糊的夕阳爸爸吹醒了,想起了骂小草地的事,立马给小草地道歉,并且要给它的绿衣服加上许多花儿,小草地开心极了。
王梦杰
王梦杰
精英

帖子数 : 361
注册日期 : 13-10-21

返回页首 向下

Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地 Empty 英语作文

帖子 由 刘云啸 周二 十月 29, 2013 4:30 pm

my school is baodai primary school, this is a beautiful school.

there are many flowers, many leaves, many classrooms, many offices, a big hall, a playground in our school, in the playground we can run and play.also there is a garden in my school, many flowers and trees in it, we often walk in the garden after lunch.

i like my school very much! do you like my school?
 我的学校是宝带实验小学,这是一个美丽的学校。

有许多花,许多叶子,许多教室,许多办公室,一个大厅,一个操场在我们的学校,在操场上我们可以奔跑和玩耍。也有一个花园在我的学校,许多花和树,我们经常在午饭后散步的花园。

我非常喜欢自己的学校!你喜欢我的学校吗?
刘云啸
刘云啸
精英

帖子数 : 67
注册日期 : 13-10-18

返回页首 向下

Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地 Empty 英语作文

帖子 由 刘云啸 周二 十月 29, 2013 4:32 pm

hello! i’m he baoyi. we have three new teachers this term. but my favourite teacher is english teacher. who is she? yes, she’s linda.

do you want to know her? linda is very beautiful. look! she has a round face, two small black eyes, a straight nose, a big mouth and two small ears. her hair is very long. she is not tall and not short. she likes wearing a white dress. she looks like an angle. linda works very hard every day. and she is strict to us. but she is kind. her class is so much fun. really? yes. in class, she is our good teacher. after class, she is our good friend.

her favourite food is tofu. it ’s very very healthy. she is not only good at pingpong, but also good at singing. she likes talking with us. we all like her.
你好!我是他baoyi。我们有三个新老师这个学期。但是我最喜欢的老师是英语老师。她是谁?是的,她是琳达。

你想认识她吗?琳达非常漂亮。看!她有一张圆圆的脸,两只黑色的小眼睛,直挺的鼻梁,一个大嘴巴和两只小小的耳朵。她的头发很长。她不高,不短。她喜欢穿一件白色礼服。她看起来像个天使。琳达每天都非常努力地工作。她对我们很严格。但她是善良的。她的课是如此有趣。真的吗?
刘云啸
刘云啸
精英

帖子数 : 67
注册日期 : 13-10-18

返回页首 向下

Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地 Empty 回复: Campus sunset grass校园黄昏的草地

帖子 由 王梦杰 周三 十月 30, 2013 9:12 am

I love our school.What about you?
我爱我们的学校。你呢?
王梦杰
王梦杰
精英

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 王梦杰 周三 十月 30, 2013 9:37 am

My School
My school is in the east end of the city. It takes me half an hour to get to school on foot. I usually ride a bike to school.
there are over one hundred and fifty teachers and about two thousand students in our school. We have two classroom buildings. the office building is three storeys high. On weekdays our teachers often take us to the laboratories to do experiments. Sometimes we have English lesson in the language lab. We have a very large playground.
After school we take part in various activities, such as ball games, painting, singing and dancing. I like to play football with my classmates.
I love my teachers. I love my school.
王梦杰
王梦杰
精英

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 刘凡 周三 十月 30, 2013 9:39 am

争斗不分上下呀。
刘凡
刘凡